Post a Lyric

papillon said:
wantinittodropitdoes said:
papillon said:
Nothing in this world can touch the music that I heard
When I woke up this morning
It put the sun into my life cut my heartbeat with a knife
It was like no other morning

*admits to not knowing the rules of this particular game so if I've got it wrong.....kiss my crusty bellend*
New order,not sure of title,I'll guess at run or is it spooky,or maybe neither

'Dream Attack'. A classic off the Technique album.
It's a good album,but new order had an annoying habit of giving their songs titles which didn't actually appear in the lyrics so despite singing it in my head all the way through I couldn't recall it.did run or spooky feature on technique?

strongbowholic said:
East Level 2 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Come on in my kitchen?
Nope. The song I'm thinking of was recorded by a Macc born blues artist who worked with Eric Clapton, Peter Green and various others before moving to America. I don't think it's a cover as this bloke wrote most of his own stuff.
No idea on the song as I've not listened enough to his stuff, but sounds like you are describing John Mayall?
Give that man a prize.
The track is Old Time Blues. I think it's on his Bluesbreakers album possibly with Clapton. I originally thought it was on Blues From Laurel Canyon but can't be sure.

papillon said:
New order,not sure of title,I'll guess at run or is it spooky,or maybe neither

'Dream Attack'. A classic off the Technique album.
It's a good album,but new order had an annoying habit of giving their songs titles which didn't actually appear in the lyrics so despite singing it in my head all the way through I couldn't recall it.did run or spooky feature on technique?

Run was defo on Technique but off the top of my drunken head I can't fir sure say about Spooky. Maybe 'Republic'?

BimboBob said:
"I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart".[/quote

Easy as ABC

All of my heart

Damn your quick fingers, Jim!

"It's not wise that you should be another man's footstool"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.