Post a Surprising Musical Fact.

I met him there gave him a piece of paper and said Sign Your Name, he told me to fuck off

Coy from music magazine

"What happened to Terence Trent D'Arby has been of interest to many of his numerous fans globally. He changed his name to Sananda Francesco Maitreya after choosing a different path in life. However, he remains active in his music profession.
Terence Trent D'arby's house is located in Milan. He lives there with his wife and two children. He is still fully dedicated to music, giving concerts and releasing albums"

The way I read that I thought at first you were saying the rest of the band murdered Brian Jones because only he got a writing credit for the advert.
Apparently builder Frank Thorogood confessed on his death bed that he had in fact murdered Brian Jones. I think the rest of the band probably wanted to kill him though:-)

Can't remember the British show, Iggy Pop wanted to perform nude but was told "absolutely no."
He rocked on to the stage wearing see through, plastic trousers.

Probably the Tube.
I remember Iggy wearing a pair of said trousers on one of his tours. They had strategically placed strips of black tape wrapped around them.
He decided (as usual) to drop his kecks but struggled to get them down because of the tape. It took him about 5 minutes to be able to get his dick out.
He's a genuine mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.