Post a Surprising Musical Fact.

The Rolling Stones did the music for Rice Krispies way back in 1964. I'm an avid Stones fan and i only found out about it about a week ago, when reading stuff about Brian Jones whether he was murdered at his home in June 1969. Apparently it was a group effort but only Jones out of the band received a writing credit which pissed the rest of the band off.

Eminem's My Name Is' samples a Labi Siffre song - 'I Got The'. The bass and guitar were played by Chas and Dave.

The phone box at the end of our street was the office of the agent(!) of Mark Knofler when he was a student.
I was watching TV show a while ago and this quite attractive young lady was on it.
Purely for information purposes, I checked out who she was at the closing credits and found out she is Mark Knoefflers daughter.
She is in Egerton too
Issy+Knopfler.jpg

When I was 14 or 15 I wagged school to buy tickets for Rod Stewart at the Free Trade Hall.

Terence Trent Darby, the real fella is called some other name now and lives in Italy.
He goes to a lot of Milan matches and was at the champions league final

My dad was a good guitarist and always played in a band, probable highlight supporting Thin Lizzy on their Renegade tour about 1982.
But I always remember him calling one of his bands Vinegar Joe, back in the day which I know now was a rip off from Elkie Brook's backing band
Vinegar Joe wasn’t Elkie's backing band. It was a group she was part of, along with Robert Palmer.

Elkie is a cousin of Susan Bookbinder, formerly of Radio 5Live, and her late brother, John, who was a member of the 1985 FA Youth Cup-winning side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.