Post Count Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Damocles... It must be a real pain adjusting everyone's posts manually. I appreciate your efforts.

i had thousands...now im on 461...pissed doesn't describe this lol! *goes to cry in a corner that after all his posts, rich has nothing to show for hours on bluemoon*

if anyone is editing them as I just read.. mine was about 10x as much around 5000..i think, damn I used to look all the time!

DAMOCLES EDIT : Fixed, 10x posts

Nothing wrong with my post count Damocles and just to say I have had no problems with the site crashing or running slow during the RSC and Tevez saga this morning, which would normally be the case when the site comes under pressure.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Nothing wrong with my post count Damocles and just to say I have had no problems with the site crashing or running slow during the RSC and Tevez saga this morning, which would normally be the case when the site comes under pressure.

I read that wrong for a minute and panicked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.