Post match City v PSG

know what else is great about this? Would anyone honestly be surprised if they threw 30m a year at Mourinho, now that this manager has proven he cannot progress them in the CL? Right out of the rags arms.

Talking of Mourinho, if Chelsea had played like we did, the pundits would have called it a 'professional performance' but instead they bang on about empty seats(that weren't empty at all) - bitter cunts

Can't be arsed with all the black humour and sarcasm, we are in the semis, and have already banked a trophy. If we fail to seal a top 4 spot and lose in the ECL semis, it just goes to show what a farce football has become, if we progress in the ECL and make the top 4, it just goes to show what a great game football has become ;-)

I wasn't nervous in the build up to these Quarter Finals, wasn't particularly fired up for tonight neither beforehand. I was quite calm.

But they were brilliant tonight and they really got me going in the stands with the way every one of them played (they've not had me like that for most of this season, I've found us really lacklustre and even boring and they'd lost me a bit) and I was actually a little bit emotional after the final whistle.

Brilliant performance!

Hart Clichy and Fernando were absolutely fantastic! Nobody had even a game as low as good, they were all really good!

To be honest it came across. McPointy, Wio and a bitter Ginaola at the end were pathetic tonight. They were only left to say how poor the fans and how disappointing PSG were.
Do you really expect anything else from BT though? Hate sky and think they are a rip off; but the coverage on football from BT isn't even in the same league as sky

Great performance. I thought Sergio missing the pen and Navas missing the open goal would cost us but KDB stepped up to the plate and Hart made 2 world class saves (2 other good saves as well but I'd be dissapointed if he hadn't saved them). What a player KDB is though.
What's this bit about the "Navas open goal?"

Congratutions you guys! Hope you go on and get to the final and win it. Never will forget your support for us at Villa Park near the end of 93 season. Pity we didn't go on a win the league, United wouldn't have ever been the force they were. European semis are special. So road, rail or plane, get yourselves over there and have a civilised beer or five even if you don't get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.