Post match City v PSG

Hypothetically:

Real Madrid - Man City - Barcelona - Bayern Munich in the semi's...

Does this mean we've 'made it'?

No, we're lucky, nobody turned up in the entire competition and from here on in it's going to be a corrupt giveaway from Guardiola and a lucky performance and it won't be a real trophy, especially with the money we've spent. Worst champions ever losing the final next year ;)

Get the fuck in. Fantastic tactical performance, exactly what we should be doing in games like this. So many excellent performances, especially right down the middle of the team with the two CB's, the Fern's and Super Kev, but no one played badly. Bring on Benfica in the semi's...

Was there loads of empty seats tonight ? I couldn't see any from CB lv3 some guy on talk sport just been rantin about it !
Yeah. Some 'blue' having a right rant slagging us off. Giving that fucker more fire to slag us off! Anyone know official figures?

Hart, Mangala, Fernando, Clichy and KDB were excellent.

Seems like Mangala plays better against Euro competition relative to the Premier league. He was huge in both games against PSG.

Not sure about that, having some midfield legs helps the defense. Yaya can't cope in a midfield 2 any longer b.
Was there loads of empty seats tonight ? I couldn't see any from CB lv3 some guy on talk sport just been rantin about it !

Nope, maybe at half time when people went for a piss.

Sent from my whirligig using tap-beer

Great performance. I thought Sergio missing the pen and Navas missing the open goal would cost us but KDB stepped up to the plate and Hart made 2 world class saves (2 other good saves as well but I'd be dissapointed if he hadn't saved them). What a player KDB is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.