Post match City v PSG

I presume it was him as he put it high and wide past the post. First half about 35 mins in.The ball did a bit of pin ball in front of the left hand side of the box and it rolled to City player just to the right of the D. Not a PSG player anywhere near him and he poorly controls it and puts it high and wide. Terrible miss.

Watch it again. He tried to curl it around the PSG defender. Far from an open goal, anyway.
Plus it is Navas and we know his shooting boots only get dusted off every 3/4 years.
Thought he had a very good game.

Never in doubt when we play as a team like that AND with are best players available bar Vinny. We are a match for any team in Europe when we want to be. Onto the semis. Maybe the winners - who knows - stranger things have happened in this crazy game....Aguerooooo.

Fucking brilliant night, great performances all especially from the back 5 plus the 2 ferns.

What a player KDB is, missed him so much this season.

Only downside is I realised I'll miss both legs of the semis due to holidays, to say I'm gutted is an understatement!! Ah well bar in Lanzarote will make a few quid that's for sure.

Surreal to think of where we're finally at!!

But, roared on by a capacity crowd of 53,039 that supplied an unforgettable atmosphere, City held their nerve at the back before De Bruyne's decisive strike 15 minutes from time with their only shot on target. From bbc website

I presume it was him as he put it high and wide past the post. First half about 35 mins in.The ball did a bit of pin ball in front of the left hand side of the box and it rolled to City player just to the right of the D. Not a PSG player anywhere near him and he poorly controls it and puts it high and wide. Terrible miss.
Fucking lol. Did you watch the game? If you class that as an "open goal" then god help us all. He should have done better, no doubt about it, but come on fella.

I'm so fucking proud of those players tonight, and Pellegrini, he got it spot fucking on, 3 tough games in 8 days, managed to perfection
Absolutely. Im fed up with those that slag MP off. This is his 3rd CL semi final. With Malaga and Villareal he never had the money behind him either.The man is a very good manager.

I'm done in. Can't talk. Feel like I've just gone toe to toe with Anthony Joshua and knocked him the fuck out at the end of the 12th!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.