Post match City v PSG

Blanc came out with City are just uninvited guests at a party to be hosted by Barca, Bayern and Real.
Bitter Rag Twat

The French press are asking for Laurent Blancs exit after four quarter finals in the Champions League. He knows he is going to be fired. The owners of PSG expected more.

Just got home.

Brilliant team display.
Brilliant individual performances.
Brilliant tactics by the manager.
Brilliant atmosphere.

Navas my MotM, closely followed by the two Ferns and Eli, but every member of the team deserves recognition for their efforts tonight. Jesús worked his socks off down the right flank; he was everywhere, especially in the first half. Nando and Dinho controlled the middle of the park, but weren't afraid to venture forward when the opportunity arose to do so. Mangala was immense at the back, ably supported by Nic and the two full-backs.

And what a strike by SuperKev to win the tie.

I've always said that if we can get to the semifinals, anything can happen. A bit of luck and who knows?

I'd like to point out that "I told you so", as per my post below in the wounds animal thread!

I'd also like to point out that I keep on defending mangala and it us about time we all started getting behind him!

Yaya you say? :)

Has anyone else noticed that sky are showing City footage from random home games and trying to pass it off as being from tonight? Lol

They just showed De Bruyne celebrating a different goal, with Zabaleta. And also showed post match celebrations featuring Kolarov pmsl.

Just got in and have to say my MOM was Gael C.The guy hardly put a foot wrong all evening and I thought Navas`s work rate was exceptional but well done to all the players,even if a couple did have an off night they all contributed to a wonderful evening..

I would like Real, i reckon we would do them, Ronaldo we certainly shut down even if they did sneak a lucky win at the end and whatnot.
I am not even worried about Bayern, yes i know they can do us but we can do them to!

Has anyone else noticed that sky are showing City footage from random home games and trying to pass it off as being from tonight? Lol

They just showed De Bruyne celebrating a different goal, with Zabaleta. And also showed post match celebrations featuring Kolarov pmsl.

Poor Sty.

It's really not nice to laugh at those less fortunate.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sky are shocking g when it comes to covering stuff they don't have the rights to! It's an inconvenience to them that the competition exhists as they can't big it up, hype is all they do.

Poor Sty.

It's really not nice to laugh at those less fortunate.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.