Post match City v PSG

Bayern you mean ? ;-)

True, I can t completly disagree with you but don t believe psg fans aren t aware ligue 1 is not very competitive ( especially in 2015/2016) We know that and we did some true good matchs against european top team. Real this year, chelsea last 2 year and barca before. City could have been underestimated by some ( newbies, mainstream press and some players certainly) but not by those who really care about football.

In my opinion, when you are head and shoulders above... you should use this supremacy to try tactical options so you wont surprised your own team with a weird 3-5-2 (5-3-2) never user before. More than the lack of opposition we suffer from our coach average level.

It must be awkward for a genuine student/lover of the game as a PSG fan atm, i don't mean that in a nasty way either.
For you guys a super league would be the best thing, i know you have other decent teams but for the foreseeable future it feels like a 1 team league, at least from my perspective.
Again, i really don't mean that in a nasty way, it just looks that way from the outside.

Who would be the coach you realistically could get/would want if Blanc goes ?

So proud of the team over the 2 legs against PSG.

Nico and Mangala
Fernando and Fernandinho

All incredible! The 1st three deserve particular praise, as we have criticised them A LOT over the past season. Well done guys, and well done Manuel, have slated you like something else this season, but credit due when it's due - you got it spot on.

#DARETODREAM

So proud of the team over the 2 legs against PSG.

Nico and Mangala
Fernando and Fernandinho

All incredible! The 1st three deserve particular praise, as we have criticised them A LOT over the past season. Well done guys, and well done Manuel, have slated you like something else this season, but credit due when it's due - you got it spot on.

#DARETODREAM
I just managed to get a few highlights. It was painful live as 5 seconds ok..30 seconds buffering...continually. The crowd were absolutely fantastic. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Well done blues. One more huge effort then ya'll can take the missus to that massive shoes sale in Milan ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-).

I just managed to get a few highlights. It was painful live as 5 seconds ok..30 seconds buffering...continually. The crowd were absolutely fantastic. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Well done blues. One more huge effort then ya'll can take the missus to that massive shoes sale in Milan ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-).

Are you American?

ya'll?

It must be awkward for a genuine student/lover of the game as a PSG fan atm, i don't mean that in a nasty way either.
For you guys a super league would be the best thing, i know you have other decent teams but for the foreseeable future it feels like a 1 team league, at least from my perspective.
Again, i really don't mean that in a nasty way, it just looks that way from the outside.

Who would be the coach you realistically could get/would want if Blanc goes ?

Hard to choose because main top managers are already in charge but I.ll go for an italian one to bring us the italian touch ( the tactical one )
Allegri would be great but hard to take from the juve.
Pochettino, former psg player
Who not Jorge Jésus ( on reputation cause i didn t know his word precisely)
If you have a y idéalidéal

Hard to choose because main top managers are already in charge but I.ll go for an italian one to bring us the italian touch ( the tactical one )

So a bit of solidity at the back (due to Italian manager desire) then, yeah i like the ethos of "build from the back" as much as any other playing ideal.
Never knew Pochetinno played for you, if you could get him it would be a huge scalp, alas i think he is happy building spurs up sadly.

I think Slavan Bilic is worth a chance at a top club soon, no idea how much he is in love with West Ham though as he is an old boy of theirs.

Ha. No just a lazy typist. Was quite funny watching the highlights this morning. Roster, high ball, making the cut etc. They make up their own language. I like Americans though...they're hilarious. Bet Viera is having a ball.
i

I think you will get Mourinho I really do.

Pellegrini?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.