Post match City v PSG

So a bit of solidity at the back (due to Italian manager desire) then, yeah i like the ethos of "build from the back" as much as any other playing ideal.
Never knew Pochetinno played for you, if you could get him it would be a huge scalp, alas i think he is happy building spurs up sadly.

I think Slavan Bilic is worth a chance at a top club soon, no idea how much he is in love with West Ham though as he is an old boy of theirs.

Pochettino will be hard to make especially with this year result i think too.
Bilic seems good but I m not sure the qatari owners rates him so much (not "famous" enough). Besides it will be funny, because that was bilic who made Blanc red carded in the 1998 world cup semi finals (good old Times).

For the league, you re right (especially this year) We really need contenders and I'm expecting Lyon to come back on the right track ( new stadium and Nabil Fekir s come back), I m expecting Monaco get back in the football game rather than in the trading players one and last but not least Marseille is looking for new owner: if only a rich cheik could buy them. We could look better and more interesting for everyone than today.

I think you will get Mourinho I really do.

3 year ago, I would have take it for a really good idea but his crashing with Chelsea make me doubt. Could the special paranoïd one make it again?
Didn t he wants to continue his man to man story with Pep on manchester ?
Far to be the worst idea at the moment, and press conference would be funnier.

Pellegrini?
You re trolling mate :-D ... But wait... after all, this guys is able to make his team reaching UFCL semis so ...

See you next year in UfCL.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.