Post Match: City vs Barca

Damocles said:
agyeiboateng said:
Damocles said:
He's played 20 minutes you mad bastard

He is clumsy with the ball at his feet. I have watched him a lot with Swansea. If you are expecting an Ibrahimovic like player...basically a big guy who can play with his back to goal...you are in for a shock.

Who the fuck bought Wilfied Bony and expected Ibrahimovic?

Come on now, let's be sensible
Why are we even discussing a guy that hasn't started a game for us. Fuck me. The flappers are in full swing.

That penalty save from Hart and miss from Messi at the end has given hope for the second leg. Yaya Toure will be back and if we had him and Fernandinho at the start of this game. We would have won. For me, it is crystal clear that Barcelona have some profound problems but they got their two goals, wowed some weak minds with one or two tiki taka moments and everybody thinks they are awesome. This is a team we could beat.

We have to score two goals and with Yaya back and Aguero looking back to his best and hopefully the manager not having another trick of his sleeve in his game of sabotage poker, I am quietly confident.. or should I say hopeful that it can be overturned.

Concerning the match. It was always going to be difficult and with Fernando and Milner in that midfield then it was a challenge. It is such a shame that when the players finally released that Barcelona can be got at, Clichy got sent off. But as I said, the penalty incident at the end may very well be a sign.

Zabaleta just cannot keep up with flying wingers and I hope the manager rectifies that in the next match but things are now complicated by the red card.I have to say that Aguero played very well ;led the attack line well and we will definitely need him in the second leg.

This tie is still on, there is hope and there is Yaya Toure.

spike549 said:
Damocles said:
agyeiboateng said:
He is clumsy with the ball at his feet. I have watched him a lot with Swansea. If you are expecting an Ibrahimovic like player...basically a big guy who can play with his back to goal...you are in for a shock.

Come on now, let's be sensible[/quote

should have save 28 million and used it for a good summer signing
fuck me bonys played about 45 mins and hes our new scapegoat ffs

agyeiboateng said:
Damocles said:
MrChicago said:
Bony looks like a good signing /s

He's played 20 minutes you mad bastard

There is a faint whiff about you

spike549 said:
Damocles said:
agyeiboateng said:

Come on now, let's be sensible[/quote

should have save 28 million and used it for a good summer signing

It was a shit signing. Spending money just because

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Blue Hefner said:
MrChicago said:
Fucking out of his league

He struggled to say the least

Dzecko played well

Overall, I'd say I'm happy with the result with all things considered . We still got a chance
Dzeko played well? Really?

dzeko absolutely played well., really got stuck in, tracked back loads, played plenty of balls out to the wings and won absolutely loads in the air from Joe's big lumps up top. He should have scored granted but he played well tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.