Post Match: City vs Barca

HellasLEAF said:
Not on the same level as Barca.

This was not a good result despite the sugarcoating.

We don't have a chance over there, we barely contained them at the Etihad.

Doom and gloom I know, but Barca look good enough to win the Champs League so I suppose it's no slight.

We just aren't good enough yet.

No they don't. We made them look much better than they are. Yes the front three are talented individuals but many of the rest are passed their best.

Horrific.

image.jpg

Dinho looked pretty sharp when he came on tonight.
Hope he gets the nod next time round. Much better than Nando.
Tbh, my nan is better than Nando!

bluesimon said:
what has Demi done to get in ahead of Mangala this season??
IMO, Dzeko tends to go missing in the really big games. He scores great goals against the lesser sides, but he just aint up to the big guns. I know Bony is just blending in, but for gods sake, make sure Bony starts with Serge in Barca

Bonys been shit since he's come and no way we'll go 2 up front, him and Serg. Won't be surprised though knowing that dick in charge.

bluesimon said:
IMO, Dzeko tends to go missing in the really big games. He scores great goals against the lesser sides, but he just aint up to the big guns. I know Bony is just blending in, but for gods sake, make sure Bony starts with Serge in Barca

Disagree with you there. He's scored for us in some really big games, played brilliantly in the crucial win away in Rome and didn't have a bad game tonight in my opinion.

summerseat blue said:
The formation had nothing to do with both goals. 1St goal didn't close down the cross and then Kompany didn't deal with the ball.
2nd goal no one closed Messi down and he had so much time to pick a pass out. But the thing was we had 5 players in the box and no one covered Suarez run. It's about doing your defensive duties properly.

It may have not, but it had everything to do with Silva and Nasri chasing their tales instead of having Barca players chasing them.

IWasHere said:
bluesimon said:

Bonys been shit since he's come and no way we'll go 2 up front, him and Serg. Won't be surprised though knowing that dick in charge.
He's been at City 2 minutes you helmet

Just got back from the game and honestly they're a beatable side. We fucked up that first half with a horror show and almost threw the tie away there and then. We were getting battered in that first half and thankfully in the second we decided to turn up. Honestly believe we would've at least levelled it had Clichy not decided to be a ****, we had numerous chances before that to score but just couldn't get that bit of luck you need in these games.

That being said Barca could really have been 4/5 up in that first half so just feel relieved to be in the tie at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.