Post Match: City vs Barca

Decent 20 minutes in 2nd half before Clichy fucked it up. Decent score on the end how it looked to be after 30 minutes.

Pellegrin flop of the match.

Matt the Giant said:
Can someone who knows more about tactics than I do, please explain to me how it would makes sense to sub our only two creative players when we are desperate for a goal?

Sorry - too hard a question for me.

Matt the Giant said:
Can someone who knows more about tactics than I do, please explain to me how it would makes sense to sub our only two creative players when we are desperate for a goal?

Only guess is he's shoring things up at 2-1 to take it to the Nou Camp. Also add the fact that we were a defender down, it makes some sense.

Matt the Giant said:

No, they can't. Unless Pellegrini is on a bung. That's the only explanation that makes any sense whatsoever.

Bruun said:
Kompany was fucking wank today! In first half at least..

Zabaleta blunder, thanks god Hart was great!

Hard to get 2 goals at Bernabeu but let's go! Rather that than 1-3.
I hope we get the at the camp nou

Rubbish on the whole.

Manager fucked it up from the start and Kun and Silva aside with Joe popping up at the end, the rest are just not good enough for this competition.

Kompany seriouly needs to get his shit together! We're still in this though, as improbable as it may seem now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.