Post Match: City vs Barca

sRe: Post Match: City vs Barca

Same old shit, really. Wouldn't even be watching if I wasn't in the pub using the wifi to set my new laptop up. If I was at home I'd have been watching Midsomer murders or something. So inevitable and predictable. Couldn't care less if we beat the dippers.

We have a slight chance i will never give up but its looks over...having to score two and not concede is going to be a tough ask...

Poor signings are really hindering this club

I know its early but Bony is a signing that we didnt need as well. Should have ended the season with Jo and Dzeko, and in the summer go hard for Lacazette or Dybala who will be the next big things imo.

Fernando was gash but that was expected and we were much better when Dinho came on. Pellegrini needs to stop being so loyal and drop Fernando because he isn't good enough imo.

Matt the Giant said:
Can someone who knows more about tactics than I do, please explain to me how it would makes sense to sub our only two creative players when we are desperate for a goal?
silva off killed the game blame donkey clichy for that,fp clichy was shocking

Screw the "Pellegrini set-up" stories on here.

It is this DEFENSE/BACK 4 with constant fuck-ups, including regular penalties, red cards, and major fails in big games.

3 out of 4 of them are way overrated in the back 4 (or at least 2 out of 4) - and are not big-team caliber players.

dont give me this "4-4-2" nonsense - when you basically are forced to sacrifice forward play because your defenders suck.

Shit defending again could have cost us this but I think we can score 2 away if we keep it tight, we were scared of them on the ball again and Pellegrini has to make them believe before the next leg!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.