Post Match: City vs Barca

Bluemoom is awesome. How goes from shit to hero. Lol Kompany now is shit so is Zaba according to some people. How about we get behind our players a little bit? We are playing barca ffs and imo are not close to them at all. I fee like some people on here just expect way way way to much from out team. We will eventually get there just give it time don't have to grill our players every chance we get

Can't play for one half and expect to beat teams like Barca.

Joe saved Zaba's blushes after he made a pointless tackle, poor performances from Fernando and Kompany, the Clichy tackles which earned bookings were no worse than those by Mascherano in the first half, so ref wasn't exactly consistent.

Shame we couldn't tie it up.

How stupid are we, we never seem to learn, stupid mistakes every big European match, crap 1st half, excellent stuff in the 2nd half then Clichy acts like a diddy boy and gets sent off then Zabba commits a beyond ludicrous penalty in the last 10 seconds.
Lost a goal 88 minutes at the Etihad, lost a goal 90 mins at their place and Zabba sets them up with a 92nd minute penalty.
I love Zabba but he's turning into a liability this season.
Defence was awful in the 1st half and not much better in the 2nd half. We really really need a new defence if we hope to advance at this level, the guys there are just not good enough.
Up until the sending off we were really good after half time, deserve a lot of credit for stretching them and putting them under a lot of pressure.
Kun was great.

@BluePhil8 said:
Hart 8/10
Zaba 3/10
Kompany 2/10
Demichellis 6/10
Clichy 1/10
Milner 5/10
Fernando 4/10
Nasri 7/10
Silva 8/10
Aguero 7/10
Dzeko 5/10
Pellegrino 1/10
Zab 3 out 10?
Really, obviously drived in at the death, but he marked Neymard all night long and kept him out of the game.
Not saying he was outstanding, but deserved better than that.

agyeiboateng said:
Damocles said:
MrChicago said:
Bony looks like a good signing /s

He's played 20 minutes you mad bastard

He is clumsy with the ball at his feet. I have watched him a lot with Swansea. If you are expecting an Ibrahimovic like player...basically a big guy who can play with his back to goal...you are in for a shock.

Who the fuck bought Wilfied Bony and expected Ibrahimovic?

Come on now, let's be sensible

Jaxite said:
Was Neymar even playing?

He must have been as some fool rated Zabs at a 3/10 evidently Neymar ran riot down that side of the pitch all game, oh whoops sorry forgot he gave a penalty away so that automatically drops him down 4 points.

I think most of the player slagging is justified tonight but Bony? The lad played 20 mins with 10 men and another striker FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.