Post Match: City vs Newcastle

More like the city of last season,great goals and lots of desire to get forward at pace,if we keep yaya,silva,aguero and kompany fit and free from suspension,then it could well go down to the last game again..

blueinsa said:
Thankfully its only a small minority on here but if we dont win 5-0 we are shit and when we do, its because the opposition were shit and not because we were outstanding.

We were fantastic yesterday.

We were fantastic yesterday and that was mostly down to Newcastle allowing us the space. I am as chuffed to bits as the next man that we won so comfortably, but I also know against better opposition, 5-0 would have been not on the cards.

What we can take from that win is momentum and confidence.

Their fans were poor yesterday.The irony of them singing empty seats when they sold less than half their allocation. I remember being beaten up at St James Park 5-0 (when we were both shite in Div 2) and the City fans never stopped singing that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.