Post match | South China v City

A good workout in difficult conditions. I know it's very early days but I didn't detect any obvious difference in the style of football from last season.

br62 said:
I really worry about the likes of Lescott and Kolarov against top class quick forwards.....in my opinion we still need a couple of really quick defenders before the transfer window shuts.

I worry about them against lower class forwards

Good run out for the lads, there was a couple of nice glimpses there from Negredo and Milner had a great game. Glad that there were no injuries too, barring Micah's cameo haha.

South China well and truly parked the bus, especially in the first half and the state of the pitch didn't help our game. Did Hart even need to make a save? I should imagine we will play with a bit more conviction against Sunderland.

touch of deja-vu, their best moves came from a city corner.
hopefully everyone came through unscathed, a pudding of a pitch and players not up to full fitness are bad circumstances.
Nasri got some very polite stick, wtf?

Saw the spurs sunderland game before ours and that was a much better game.
Tempo much quicker more exciting and the conditions were heaps worse.

Only Jimmy looked like he was working on his cardio!

How do you expect to get in tip top shape if you're promenading around the fucking pitch.

Wrong approach.

bellbuzzer said:
touch of deja-vu, their best moves came from a city corner.
hopefully everyone came through unscathed, a pudding of a pitch and players not up to full fitness are bad circumstances.
Nasri got some very polite stick, wtf?

the reason nasri got booed at was because hong kong has way too many arsenal fans

chris63 said:
Saw the spurs sunderland game before ours and that was a much better game.
Tempo much quicker more exciting and the conditions were heaps worse.
Wasn't it played on the same pitch? If so it would make the conditions worse for us wouldn't it?

Jumanji said:
Only Jimmy looked like he was working on his cardio!

How do you expect to get in tip top shape if you're promenading around the fucking pitch.

Wrong approach.
I can imagine James being the sort of person who will have been doing loads of training on his own during the off-season where his fitness stays above everyone else's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.