Post match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Lucky MANuel Chosing to play not fully fit players is plain stupid hope it does come back to bite us.

Amazing. Great result. We werent great, but not nearly as bad as people were making out.

Credit to subs Fernando, Navas and to MP for making them.

And Hart who was brilliant.

Their confidence went completely once we scored and suddenly they looked shit, nowhere near the ball. Shows you how important it is to not go on these poor runs - every man and his dog fancies having a go at you when you've lost 3 in 4 - also how important it is to not give these teams a weakness to attack.

For me, the Kolarov / Sterling combination has been found out, and De Bruyne isn't going to be our RW. I'd prefer Silva there with Zab overlapping. Although I'm not sure why Sterling isn't swapping sides... in fact I don't know why our front three isn't a lot more fluid like that.

Thank fuck for that. Huge relief a point would never of been enough imo. Hopefully that pen helps Aguero get back into form

I did think you deserved to win....Aguero scoring will be massive for his confidence...hopefully he'll get 8 against Newcastle...
Sod the 1st half performance....this was all about the points!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.