Post match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Nothing anyone says will change my opinion. You can brand it a 'lazy' opinion but I'm 100% right. Yaya is a major problem to our team. He's a centre midfielder. Ask yourself what that role is. I implore you to watch him & then ask yourself does he perform in that role?
It's embarrassing.

Yes there are individual errors defensively but Yaya consistently provides little or no support to those behind him.
He fooled me the first few games into thinking he had changed his ways but he hasn't.
Not a popular opinion but I want the best for my team.
Am I grateful for all the good he has done obviously yes but this is about continuous improvement.
It's not lazy, it's just bollocks.

Within a few minutes of the draw I got a text: "Moenchengladbach is driveable".
Left home at half past midnight. Brew and cake at Oxford services. On the M25 by 5am. Pitched up at Dover at 6-45 for the 8 o'clock ferry to Dunkirk.
Fry-up breakfast on board then up through France, Belgium, Netherlands and in to Dusseldorf.
Ditched the car, booked in the hotel, few beers then train to Moenchedgladbach.
Frustrating first half, great ending, then back to Moenchengladbach where a couple of enterprising locals were selling beer from the back of their van outside the station. The BMG fan with the bottle opener didn't seem too pissed off at having to open bottles for City fans, and the local plod just seemed to take it all in their stride. Then it was train back to Dusseldorf where we ended up in McD's along with a load of other Blues.
Long drive back and home at quarter to eleven. Should have booked today off work.
Knackered.

Within a few minutes of the draw I got a text: "Moenchengladbach is driveable".
Left home at half past midnight. Brew and cake at Oxford services. On the M25 by 5am. Pitched up at Dover at 6-45 for the 8 o'clock ferry to Dunkirk.
Fry-up breakfast on board then up through France, Belgium, Netherlands and in to Dusseldorf.
Ditched the car, booked in the hotel, few beers then train to Moenchedgladbach.
Frustrating first half, great ending, then back to Moenchengladbach where a couple of enterprising locals were selling beer from the back of their van outside the station. The BMG fan with the bottle opener didn't seem too pissed off at having to open bottles for City fans, and the local plod just seemed to take it all in their stride. Then it was train back to Dusseldorf where we ended up in McD's along with a load of other Blues.
Long drive back and home at quarter to eleven. Should have booked today off work.
Knackered.[/
So he was right?

Nothing anyone says will change my opinion. You can brand it a 'lazy' opinion but I'm 100% right. Yaya is a major problem to our team. He's a centre midfielder. Ask yourself what that role is. I implore you to watch him & then ask yourself does he perform in that role?
It's embarrassing.
Yes there are individual errors defensively but Yaya consistently provides little or no support to those behind him.
He fooled me the first few games into thinking he had changed his ways but he hasn't.
Not a popular opinion but I want the best for my team.
Am I grateful for all the good he has done obviously yes but this is about continuous improvement.

The problem with yaya is we can't afford not to have him in the team! On form and fit he dominates games his passing is 2nd 2 non! We have to be clever with him yes in Europe he can not play in a 2! But could easily play in a 3! Not a no 10 in a 2 in front of a holder a holder that holds and does nothing more! Have silva and kdb wide and sergio up top! Yaya has to play in Europe because our other midfielders lose the ball to often and in Europe you get punished for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.