Post Match Thread: City 2-0 Watford

Had to work really hard for that win. Did all the right things in the first half but never really looked like scoring.

Fair play to Pellegrini for changing it round at half time.

Great to see every single player making a contribution everyone doing their bit .

Fernandinho rightly MOTM he really is a classy player, some engine on him, never stops running, tidy in the tackle today and a fantastic finish to boot.

Gutted about the international break, let's hope those on duty stay injury free!

Great result.

Fernandinho deserved his MoM; what a performance from him. Nasri's introduction changed the game. Pleased for Sterling getting his first goal, Sagna's cross was beautiful!

Great to see Iheanacho involved late in the match; personally, I think he should have been given more playing time.

If Silva, I mean Merlin, keeps up his amazing rate of play, he'll be the best player in the PL this year. I can't think of a player who is as valuable to a major club. Yaya is the only one who can effect the game as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.