Post Match Thread: City 2-0 Watford

Very good win against Watford .
Made even sweeter that Chelsea and Liverpool lost .
That's the sort of game we would have dropped points against last season .
Got to say I'm well pleased with the managers tactics so far .
Also made a very good call subbing Navas for Nasri .
All in all well chuffed .

Took a while to break them down but it has been shown time & again that any Prem league team with an organised defence can make it difficult. Patience and a couple of moments of quality paid off in the end. Can see Watford doing OK (as in staying up without too much trouble). Very organised and on a few occasions showed they could knock it around quite well.

Nasri played well when he came on. The usual players were as good as ever & Mangala is starting to look solid. Thought Navas was really poor though.

We don't stop , we go again...... We're looking a little bit awesome and surely we will only get better as the the "New" team gels..... I hope this new lad Kevin is good at footy.......

Some of our play was breathtaking today without being at our very clinical best. We will play better than this and god help the opposition. Be nice to play the perfect game against Juventus...and of course the scum.

It's no Coincidence that we've won every game so far this season, it's because I've been working during every single match & so haven't seen a minute of us play! You're all welcome by the way, my sacrifice is everyone's gain I guess...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.