Post Match Thread: City 2-0 Watford

We are now everything the rags aspire to be - but it's not about them, it's about us and leading from the front in everything we do.

MCFC, The pride of Manchester - without question.... Not trying to jump the gun but Derby day will be upon us soon !

Back four were brilliant today. Sagna and kolorov very good as were Vinny and manga. Hats off to pellers for tactical changes at half time. Thought Raheem's work rate was fabulous and great to see him off the mark which will boost his confidence. He has brought a lot to the party already. Sergio still looks a bit off the pace. frightening to think what we will do when he hits form.

Great win today Blues
Was a bit sceptical about the 2 players per position theory....
But
Glad to have Sagna with Zabs out
Great to have Nasri with Navas having a down day
So many possibilities with this roster
Haven't even seen the new Blues yet
Could be fun this year!

It's no Coincidence that we've won every game so far this season, it's because I've been working during every single match & so haven't seen a minute of us play! You're all welcome by the way, my sacrifice is everyone's gain I guess...

No I in team
Thanks for the sacrifice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.