Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I think we need the sanction that where players are injured through foul play the perpetrator should experience the same length of ban that the injured player suffers! If Sergiooooooooo misses the game tomorrow, which seems likely, then Dann should miss the same for the next game!

5 games gone & already 7 points picked up on the corresponding games from last year.

Biggest w#####s in the league this lot, hate their fans and the area, they optimise the typical Southerner.

I hope our lads kick the shit out of a few of their players in the reverse fixture, I'd actually laugh if that scouse cnut Dann did his cruciate. Both him and Hanegeland are Championship at best.

Naa I'm not into that injure players intentionally shit.
Yes Aguero is sadly injured but its irrelevant whether Dann meant to injure him or not... Accidents do happen!
This isn't UFC.
If he did injure him intentionally then on his conscious be it.

As for players getting banned if they injure someone.... No, No, No.

The game is already full of non contact situations, let's keep it a little competitive please.

I wouldn't want Our Vinny banned for West Ham if he say had accidentally injured Marcus Gayle at the weekend.

The officiating was shit during this match. Simple as.
This was the actual cause of injuries and foul play because the officials let players get away with shit they wouldn't get away with in other matches.

If they had clamped down on players from the first whistle it wouldn't of been as much of a problem.

Expect more this season though... Expect worse.

Clubs will now throw even more muscle at us, so expect our players like Mang' Vinny and YaYa to bite and be sent off as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.