Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

I've never once hated a City team until now. Watching them play half speed for 60-70 minutes only to predictably try hard when we get down, it's starting to make me actually hate the players and the manager. Happened so many times now it's routine.

Outside of maybe five players, I won't be sad to see any/all of them sold. Summer can't come fast enough.

Hate?? Really?? How can you hate any team you support??

Go and support a team you dont hate then. Stupid comment if you really are a City fan.

It beggars belief that Clattenberg gets to manage our games still after fucking us over in past.

Sad thing is we played pretty well. More stout than usual bar the one bit of madness for their only goal on their only chance. We wouldn't be in this position if we had played that way all season. Great to see Vinny back.

Obviously a crap call cost us points here. Not much we can do about it.
I don't think we played well. Ok after the pen. Went to sleep for 2nd goal. Gave the ball away so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.