Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Clichy off Kolarov in, big mistake, that's why we lost today imo.
Spurs made a sub to expose him right away bringing Lamela on, it says alot doesn't it. The 2nd by spurs was via somebody else getting inbehind him.

The officials have certainly cost us today. However, our current league position is fully justified. We have been absolute shite all season and the three teams above us deserve to be above us without question.

Can we turn this around? Not a lot to suggest that we can. The manager is stubborn, naive and has shown just how inferior he is to other managers in the big games. The players lack hunger, work rate and have been uninspiring at best for large parts of the season.

We've been unlucky today but not over the course of the season. Unfortunately I find myself the same thing I said around last February; Summer can't come quick enough.

Somebody speaking sense............what sedative medicine are you on!

Should boot him out the door now and let Kidd see out the season. I'm curious as to what would happen should we slip out of the top four. I doubt Guardiola would be too pleased to be taking over a side that's not competing in the Champions League.

Announcing his arrival was a car crash decision. Booted a manager out and yet he's still in the drivers seat. And quite frankly, a good number of players in that squad would benefit greatly from Guardiola not coming. That squad is far superior to any other out there in the league, yet it's putting in less of a shift now that many of their positions are at risk for next year.

It's quite simply a slap in the face to the fans the lack of effort.

i swear people just see what they want to see. sterling was our best attacking player today

Yeah. Plus he's the only one who actually gives 100% all game. He gets kicked off the pitch and the refs do nothing but he gets up and keeps fighting for every ball. If the other players had his attitude we might get somewhere.

You think it's a perfectly reasonable decision as a fan to say that you hate the thing that you're a fan of?
100% after that. Were you on here saying 'OH I LOVE THIS TEAM SO MUCH' after we lost 8-1 to Boro? What an utterly ridiculous position you are taking.

Someone said last week about potentional corruption in the PL.....
I'm genuinely starting to wonder.

I haven't seen any of this thread, but I have to say I thought we played well.

Non-penalty to them and two blatant offsides give against Aguero which were not offside. We can't cope with shite like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.