Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Some games can be turning points in a season. Perhaps the sense of injustice might push them on. Not beyond the realms of possibility. 12 games. 6 points. Do-able.
Better performance today. There is always hope. Always. No fat lady just yet.

Dismal dismal performance by the referee and some of our players. The league has gone, can't rely on 3 three teams above us to drop points now. up next Chelsea and then 2 games against liverpool, including a cup final. without being pessimistic, I'm not exactly confident

Get lost you are no city fan
Oh my apologies Karen, I didn't realise dissenting made me not a fan. Hopefully we lose every game for the rest of the season so I can come on here, sing the sides praises and prove to you that I really am a City fan. I cannot live on with you doubting it.

I can actually take this defeat far better than last week, despite the shocking penalty decision. We looked like we cared, Kompany I thought was excellent and a calming influence on Otamendi. It was great too see him get 90 minutes under his belt.

Whilst there was improvement in the effort and desire stakes, which is the bare minimal expected anyway, we aren't at the races in terms of form and fluidity. Silva and Yaya looked better but still some way off their best still. I thought Aguero, whilst always looking a threat had a bad game in terms of quality. His decision making and his first touch just seemed off today. Sorry to say I thought Sterling was poor today, he is lacking confidence that much is clear. Lost count of the times he looked for the easy way out, even in the closing minutes when we were chasing it, he would play the ball back to Kompany or Otamendi, hoping one of those would bring it forward and create something.

We just need this season to finish ASAP.

Stony it clearly wasn't a penalty today, but we simply weren't good enough, the point i am making is every week we blame the officials, yes we have had some shitters but we need to start looking at thep players as well, at 1-1 we looked like the only team that were going to win the game and we conceeded a sloppy goal, we got comfortably beaten last week with no dodgy decisions and got murdered 4-1 at home by the dippers, we are very niave and under pellers i dont see that changing

I concur about some of our performances and I can't wait to see the back of Pellegrini. However, we have been on the wrong end of some dreadful refereeing decisions and there is no way they have evened out. Someone put up image of what the Prem table would look like if we had video refs. We were top. So even playing shit, if the refereeing decisions had been right, we would be top of the league.

whats the strategy ? ermm appoint pep in the summer. we've already won things with him as our manager. cup final swell coming up.
And lose every competition till Pep is appointed? Great strategy . We won't win anything with the tactically incompetent manager not even the capital one cup . He can't buy a win in a single big game.

I think we have a good breather in the PL. We will have a game in hand the next time we play. We need to get our minds off the BPL. Have to concentrate on the top 4 first. I dont think Pellegrini was poor today.

Sterling is not good enough for us and we just have to accept it. People will continue deluding themselves so they can avoid admitting the hard truth that we have wasted 50 million pounds. Most seem to have accepted that we have thrown 40 down the drain with Mangala but can't bring themselves to say what is right in front of their eyes with Sterling. The guy is a speed merchant who always gets out muscled, can't weight a pass and can't beat a man. Just face it, he's bang average.
Well he's playing better then most already. He is strong for his size actually and anyone with just a small bit of football knowledge would see this. He will flourish at City under Pep. At the moment he's playing well in a team that's playing awful.

Sterling is not good enough for us and we just have to accept it. People will continue deluding themselves so they can avoid admitting the hard truth that we have wasted 50 million pounds. Most seem to have accepted that we have thrown 40 down the drain with Mangala but can't bring themselves to say what is right in front of their eyes with Sterling. The guy is a speed merchant who always gets out muscled, can't weight a pass and can't beat a man. Just face it, he's bang average.

yep agreed he is an average player at the moment, he has potential though, worth keeping, but not a game changer as much as we thought he would be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.