Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
May's response to this terrible disaster shows, yet again, that she is utterly out of her depth. I have no doubt she feels, as we all feel, a terrible sadness about what has happened, but her all too obvious shortcomings prevent her from showing it and as Prime Minister she has to have that ability.

Whereas Corbyn thought he could get some political capital out of it.

Anything to try and ping a point. Pretty low that.

I think the worst thing about that is that neither Tory or Labour have been viewed favourably in the past year. As has been said many times on this thread, there has to be an electable centrist option.

Bring the centre to you and it's eminently possible, that's what Corbyn is doing.

Yep, but the USA have been using Governemnt spending to boost there economy in times of recession for a very long time and it seems to work well for them.

Spend your way out and you may fall short vs Austerity which is proven to be based on an excel spread sheet error.

You think 13 trillion debt is working well?

Sorry 19 trillion

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I could write your posts for you if you like, they're so fucking predictable.

It looks like this accident happened because the wrong type of insulation was used - absolutely nothing to do with political parties and yes your man - the terrorist apologist is lower than a snakes belly. Using a tragedy to boost his rating. A disgrace.

Or they may not.

A body of empirical evidence - or if you want more proof just think back to 2007. Our economy is improving - we are reducing our defecit - balancing from a bloated public sector and trying to overcome major issues with border control. The government are on the right path - deep down i think you know it.

I could write your posts for you if you like, they're so fucking predictable.
You should look hypocrisy up in a dictionary.

I honestly think you have issues. If this is what you're like in real life then I feel sorry for anyone that hangs around you.

You're a bitter political bore. Not once have you ever actually entered into debate that I've seen on bluemoon. Not once have you ever accepted someone else's view or admitted they have a point. You're a political bigot and whilst you can say whatever you want about me, no one on the right side of Centre has managed or deemed it necessary to argue against me, yet you've managed to turn off and/or piss several on the left.

Still, maybe you'll get bored of here one day, I'm 35 and you're 60, so here's hoping.

It looks like this accident happened because the wrong type of insulation was used - absolutely nothing to do with political parties and yes your man - the terrorist apologist is lower than a snakes belly. Using a tragedy to boost his rating. A disgrace.

Emboldened I see.

If only the Conservatives hadn't voted down the bill put forward to overhaul Fire Safety regulations which were known to be completely inadequate.

If only the conservative government had actually put into action the coroner's recommendations following Lakanal House instead of sitting on them for 5 years without taking action.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.