Post Match Thread | Juventus vs Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did I have to endure the frustration of that, I come back on to see @Blue Smarties has been oggling at my Mum's tits in off topic.
1213841779552.png~c200

They only need a draw at Sevilla even if City win because they have the head to head over City.

I can't see many rushing down the bookies to put money on MCFC finishing top of the group. If we had to go to Sevilla for a win, like we did at Roma, I would give shit for our chances. Juve go to Sevilla and it's one of this season's forgone conclusions

Agree about the Sevilla game but I don't buy the idea that injuries have been as big an issue as all that.

Silva is important, sure. But we signed a £49m winger and a £54m attacking mid this summer.

Aguero is important, sure. The backup striker cost £28m.

Kompany is important, sure, but we have two centre backs at a combined cost of £70m as backup.

We talk about how we have the strongest squad in the league but as soon as we have a couple of injuries many people have said "oh but we have injuries". Arsenal had 11 injured players recently, the most we've had has been 4 or 5 at a time.

Every team has injury absences throughout the season. We can't expect to be exempt from that: it is completely normal. Considering the investment and wages paid out for this squad we should be able to handle it.

Sheikh Mansour is getting taken for a ride right now. He probably thinks he could have just bought 200 solid gold Ferraris instead.

Poor guy.
SILVA is important

Can someone please explain to me how we look so good against Sevilla and then a mere 2 weeks later we look so abject and devoid of ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.