Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

I think the german commentator said Kiew have only lost 1 home game in the champs league before. Can it be?

Right all you doom and gloom merchants
Where are you?
All i hward on here the other day was we were going to lose get hammered
Ya ya is crap ,blah blah blah
Where are you tonight?????
Gr8 performance tonight
But i cant stand negativity from posters onhere b4 weve even kicked a ball
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!

I'd hardly call it a great performance, either you actually believe that or it's just been that long since we've had a stand out great performance that you've forgotten what one looks like?

I'd like to think some on here aren't being "negative" for the sake of it but are just calling what they see and have seen for the last 2 years, it's hard to pick out a single period of this season where we've looked dominate and that's because we've been poor, today was a great result but probably an average performance that started off well in the first half but was mirrored by a poor second half that had it been against a half decent side we wouldn't be feeling so good at the moment.

I think you need to give your head a wobble, we dominated them, not many teams win away in Kiev, they are in the top 16 in Europe.

You havent even got the character to give credit where its due. Sad.
We dominated them. I just didn't think they were very good.

I think you need to give your head a wobble, we dominated them, not many teams win away in Kiev, they are in the top 16 in Europe.

You havent even got the character to give credit where its due. Sad.

Wasting your time, Marvelous Marvin has got a split personality.

Sterling, Toure and Kompany were top class. Aguero, Fernandinho, Fernando, Otamendi, well the whole team, were very good as well. Top performance.

Sterlings best game in a City shirt.

What a difference protecting the back four and Kompany coming back makes to the defence.

I think we should play either Zaba or Sagna at left back for the final this weekend though, other than one good ball I thought Clichy played poor.
Yet we looked so much better with him in the team. He has pace which makes up for a lot plus helped Sterling no end. Great from all of them tonight. Do not underestimate how difficult it is to win in the Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.