Post-Match Thread: Manchester City v Supersport United

black mamba said:
LoveCity said:
NoahCity said:
I know you weren't being serious, but look at Bayern for example, sweeping teams aside like it's nothing. Clearly not everyone is rusty.

Bayern played a 4th division side... if we played Bury we'd probably win 6-0 too.

From what i can see Supersport are far from the best side in africa ...... ...
how did the rags do

Lol guys it's pre-season calm down. Also if you've seen Pelligrini's latest interview with CityTV(youtube), you'll see that he said that pre-season doesn't matter to him until the last couple of weeks before the league starts.

as a premier league side - pre season or not - i expected better football.

i suppose performances will be looked at more when the team are all together and manuel starts to play his desired first eleven.

i just hope we can get all of our current squad together and if we can most if not all of our signings done and dusted by the time we head to asia.

the real test will come when we play milan, and then if we beat them most likely it will be bayern munich. if we can win those two games, what a confidence boost it will give us going into the champions league next season.

We should probably hold off on the heavy criticism until a few more games, especially some competitive ones. You can't change years of another manager's work over night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.