Post Match Thread - United (h)

Blame VAR all you like. No doubt weve had a bad run with it but that shower was nothing to do with VAR. couldve been 4-o down

Someone told me that pep burns himself out and burns the players out after 3 years and that very much looks the case to me. This season has been devoid of ideas and devoid of passion

teams have sussed us and we (pep) are doing bugger all about it
Worryingly it does look like that. Secure top 4 this season and let’s hope he’s ok for next season. Should be too much pressure on the league now so hope he’s back at it next year.

Looked doomed from the line up. Stones and Fern doesn’t work. Throw in Angelino and you’ve got problems. I think KDB has regressed passing and possession wise. Time an again he gives it away, as does D Silva. Rodri isn’t mobile enough for me in DM gets out of position too easily and does not recover and Bernie Has no pace for the flanks and is very predictable.
For me Fern should be DM he’s our Rock, Otta And Garcia should be a pair and Mendy is better than Angelino. Mahrez is less predictable on the wings and KDB and D Silva need passing and possession practice big time.
We are weak as a Team. Too easy too cut through and Defensively inept.

De Bruyne had probably one of his worst games in this shirt. He had his head up his ass today. They all looked so tired and slow. Unbelievable performance. We need to invest heavily at a proper defense. Only Cancelo, Walker and Laporte are good enough.

not convinced by Cancelo yet but other than that I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.