Post rag Fans Facebook Status' Here:

Danny Barnett Is nt in a good mood coz fuckin everton beat us

(never been a game in his life obvioulsy)

jimmy
Never felt more like singing blues. City win united lose oooh city u got me singin the blues

TimmyP said:
My status comments on its great to see a city win, and a united defeat, to which I get two replies (both from rags):

1: Dosent happen very often does it! we will c if ya happy when we beat u in a few weeks! :-)

2: u call a youth team losin on penno's, utd losin?? dnt b silly

Hahah!

Shortly after they crashed out of the cup mine was:

"rio ferdinand - king of penalty takers ;) hahahahahahahah. cinabit mateeeee!"

No comments, obviously. They've all gone into hiding. The idiots can give it but not take it.

My favourite was a mate of my sisters who just said

I am gutted

to which I simply asked, knowing full well why...

Why?

Another one was

'isnt going to rise to any comments from the bitters'

To which I just said

Good call, shit cup anyway and Macheda is new George Best. Good times

mixture of rags and blues:

Kyle Dodd champions of europe champions of england champions of the world ... maybe next year lads

Luke Gallimore 30 mil for that shite

Vicky Oley thinks BERABATOV was a complete waste of money

Amy Berriman is laughing at utd fans saying "we didn't wanna win it anyway" and "we'l settle for 4 trophies instead" DREAM ON!!!!!

me - thinks utd are SORE losers man. get a fucking grip

Glauber Berti I've never felt more like singing the blues City will win, United will lose, Oh City You got me singing the blues [clap, clap, clap, clap] I've never felt more like crying all night City are great United are shite, Oh City You got me singing the blues

This will make you laugh:

Mark- if I had a gun with 3 bullets, I'd shoot berbatov 3 times to make sure the twat is dead.

LMFAO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.