Post rag Fans Facebook Status' Here:

I have no rag friends- at least none that have darkened their facebook pages with scutter ;P

... Though if you see one commenting about Berbatov, frankly I can't think of a better time at all to point out that on 1st September 2008, City made then pay over the odds for him, to the tune of £3 or 4 million.

Nicole Bullen is quite cross with United! Shameful Boys!

Dominic Cullen is FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Wendy Bené is just angry, I know lets take the piss and give rio a pen ahead of tevez, anderson and scholes. That would be well funny.

Edward Taylor Refs a united fan?? Don't think so......you got to let one side of liverpool have a chance of some silver this year, at least its better one!!!

Stella Georghiou can't believe Phil Neville didn't miss that penno on purpose 4 man u!

Ian Cartwright Rio??

Jack Bennett fucking hell

liamctid said:
Nicole Bullen is quite cross with United! Shameful Boys!

Dominic Cullen is FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Wendy Bené is just angry, I know lets take the piss and give rio a pen ahead of tevez, anderson and scholes. That would be well funny.

Edward Taylor Refs a united fan?? Don't think so......you got to let one side of liverpool have a chance of some silver this year, at least its better one!!!

Stella Georghiou can't believe Phil Neville didn't miss that penno on purpose 4 man u!

Ian Cartwright Rio??

Jack Bennett fucking hell

That name rings a bell, where abouts are you from Liam?

"is sick of the blue scum always having something to say when utd get beat. we have got bigger fish to fry than that piece of shit.... 30 years and counting bitches"

"I say fuck off all the bitters and the murderers!!!"

"Oh I'm referring to City fans that have only just managed to get into the top half of the table today by beating West fucking Brom like it's some big deal. I'm also referring to Liverpool fans who are supposed to have a bigger rivalry with Everton than United - oh and the ones I'm referring too aren't even fucking Scousers and then people who mention Rio when they've fucking defected from supporting Liverpool to being fucking Stoke fans. Am actually shaking with rage - at least we make it to semi finals - let them fuckers get there next year and I'll be ready with the smart arse statuses!!"

"Well, hate to admit it but you have a valid point, however, you will always be chasing our behinds and we can afford to loose one as we already have two shiney trophies in our oversized/overstocked cabinet this season. We needed to give our young players some action and you know our first team would have pulverised them, Fergie took a gamble and ... Read moreit didn't work out, but thats what the beautiful game it all about, it is kinda getting boring us winning ALL the time!!"

"i hope Berbatov's fuckin family get rapped by a pack of wolves with aids the fuckin lazy bone idle spa"

TheMagician said:
"i hope Berbatov's fuckin family get rapped by a pack of wolves with aids the fuckin lazy bone idle spa"

Rapped ? What like Snoop Dog ?

TheMagician said:
they go through all the trouble to think of a really ba insult then say " bone idled spa" i mean wtf. wow i'd hate to be called a spa

Kinkyboots10 said:
"is sick of the blue scum always having something to say when utd get beat. we have got bigger fish to fry than that piece of shit.... 30 years and counting bitches"

lol they're are the first to comment if we lose and im sure he/she meant to say 33 years ;) they clearly are just one of them "fans" that say " ye i support yerrnited coz they're well good init"

Berbatov needs a slap..................TIT.

Is glad that the Liverpool Reserve team beat our youth team today you must be chuffed!!!!

is laughing at the Berbatov haters, how can you slag off the best touch in football......the guy is a genius....and he was meant too look lazy on his run up!!! up the Berb!!

Good effort by fergies fledlings....but why did we buy berbatov again!?

I have seen better pens taken on the marshes

is absolutely gutted but credit to Everton fair play..Berbatov's shocking penalty sums him up though, lazy as fuck!!

If we dont win i'm gunna go sick

Out of my way

thinks now we are out of the cup we can concentrate on the league.... Well done Everton

cant believe the result today, didnt want to win the FA cup anyway lol

has just got back from wembley. £45 for the ticket. £50 petrol. All to watch the reserves....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.