Post Season UAE tour

without a dream

Being played offside by Martin Demichelis
Away from cycling for a mo, I understand Man City fans in UAE might get some good news soon. Roy Hodgson may not be so happy #mcfc

BBC cycling correspondent has put this on twitter, no idea why he'd know about it but it seems a tour to the UAE is on the cards and the only way it would annoy Hodgson is by using up resting time prior to the World Cup.

Won't only effect Hodgson but Brazil Argentina Bosnia-Herzogovina Belgium France Côted’Ivoire and Spain's coaches too. The players won't be very happy about it neither, imagine if any of them got injured on this tour before the WC!

Pants

Richards Lescott Demichelis Clichy

Rodwell Garcia

Nasri Lopes Navas

Jovetic

everyone would be happy? Send Aguero/Toure along for 1 day to sign autographs.

FredTilson said:
Pants

Richards Lescott Demichelis Clichy

Rodwell Garcia

Nasri Lopes Navas

Jovetic

everyone would be happy? Send Aguero/Toure along for 1 day to sign autographs.
Garcia and Navas will be in the Spain squad and won't Nasri be in the France squad too?

So i'm sure you'd have to put a few more youth players in.

All 3 are fringe/second choice players. Garcia hardly ever plays for Spain, he is only going to warm the bench throughout the WC, even that may be doubtful since Spain have a plethora of better CM's available - Busquets, Martinez, Xabi, Benat etc. Navas is used only as a 80 minute substitute by Del Bosque. And Nasri is second choice to Cabaye for the French NT. i don't think the coaches will fuss too much over these.

Just realized that Serbia aren't playing in the WC. So Kolarov at LB. Nastasic in if he's fit. Huws can also be put in instead of Garcia. And maybe Guidetti instead of Navas/Nasri

KippaxCitizen said:
Won't only effect Hodgson but Brazil Argentina Bosnia-Herzogovina Belgium France Côted’Ivoire and Spain's coaches too. The players won't be very happy about it neither, imagine if any of them got injured on this tour before the WC!

I'm sure City pay their wages. they can send me for a holiday in the UAE any time they want.

Can we not just do something like this to the squad until August?

bubble-wrap.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.