Post Season UAE tour

Jacks77 said:
We wont take Hart and Milner because the FA...

If I would be Spain manager I would ask now Silva, Navas, Negredo not going to this tour either...
And same with Kompany, Dzeko, Agüero, Zab etc...

I wonder would we accept all of these requests and travel there with a EDS squad in the end...

I'm not sure how much it would even be about us accepting requests. Once the season is over, I'm not sure there's anything that we can do to prevent the players from just leaving of their own accord to join up with their national teams.

La Liga doesn't even finish until the 18th so I can't understand why any national teams (especially Spain) would have an issue with this.

Falastur said:
Jacks77 said:

If I would be Spain manager I would ask now Silva, Navas, Negredo not going to this tour either...

I wonder would we accept all of these requests and travel there with a EDS squad in the end...

I'm not sure how much it would even be about us accepting requests. Once the season is over, I'm not sure there's anything that we can do to prevent the players from just leaving of their own accord to join up with their national teams.

I'm pretty sure all our players are under contract and cannot do anything of their own accord

grim up north said:
Falastur said:
Jacks77 said:

I'm pretty sure all our players are under contract and cannot do anything of their own accord

I'm pretty sure that Professional Footballers Association rules mean that after the last game of the season, players are free to leave until they are recalled at the start of the following season.

That said, I believe that most of our players will also be professional enough to stick around rather than fleeing at the first opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.