Post Something Interesting

Ha this thread has turned into the BM version of the Trivento wine advert… the one with the blokes bragging about their achievements around a table. I don’t think the advertisers could easily knit some of the posters contributions into their script. All in all, reading these posts is making me feel mightily inadequate.
and so it should " shorty " ;-)

Ha this thread has turned into the BM version of the Trivento wine advert… the one with the blokes bragging about their achievements around a table. I don’t think the advertisers could easily knit some of the posters contributions into their script. All in all, reading these posts is making me feel mightily inadequate.
They're all living in a Dreamworld mate.... Dreaming of what could have been, imagining the number of wanks they had in a day being actual women, sad twats :)

Girlfriend in the morning, before she went to visit her Gran.
Other girlfriend at lunchtime after a pub visit.
Barmaid from the same pub after her shift had finished as she was giving me the eye at lunch.
Barmaid in the morning.
Girlfriend when she came home.
So………..
Girlfriend in the morning
Second Cousin for lunch
Second, third and Uncle for cocktail hour
A goat and a chicken, cos I could
Slept in large family unit with lights off so couldn’t really tell who was who

They're all living in a Dreamworld mate.... Dreaming of what could have been, imagining the number of wanks they had in a day being actual women, sad twats :)
Ergh excuse me I wasn't imagining the number of wanks I had, I even detailed the times I had them.
Please apologise for your generalisation

ergh just re read your post ergh as you were

While flying on Concorde to an important meeting with Potus (we ITKs call him that) I joined the mile high club by having sex with Kylie.
At the meeting, I agreed with Bill (POTUS) a plan to take out Osama and defeat Al Qaeda.
Came back on Britannia and debriefed No.10 before going on to invent the fast acting magnatron.
And is it this fuckin' thing that is gonna send us Danny Ings? I think a lifelong Etihad ban is called for. I shall mention it to Koolhand Khaldoon in this morning's meeting at The Waterside Cafe in Hebden Bridge and tell 'im to tell Marwood to get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.