Post Something Interesting

Easy way to work out a tip, (mainly for our American friends)

Assuming you want to tip 20 percent for good service, move the decimal point one digit to the left and then double that number. It's that easy! For example, if a bill is for $35.50, you move the decimal to the left, which gives you $3.55. Double that number, and you've got $7.10—a 20 percent tip calculated in seconds.
You've never been VAT registered then.

Easy way to work out a tip, (mainly for our American friends)

Assuming you want to tip 20 percent for good service, move the decimal point one digit to the left and then double that number. It's that easy! For example, if a bill is for $35.50, you move the decimal to the left, which gives you $3.55. Double that number, and you've got $7.10—a 20 percent tip calculated in seconds.
I usually tip 15% so let's see, the bill is $35.50, move the decimal point $3.55, half it, that's $1.77.5 add that to the first number and thats ergh about $5.
Brilliant, thanks Walkabout Bill, another great time saving tip

I usually tip 15% so let's see, the bill is $35.50, move the decimal point $3.55, half it, that's $1.77.5 add that to the first number and thats ergh about $5.
bet you don't leave tips as I've heard you never buy a round. Always disappear to the bogs.
If you did it'd be10p max haha

Love Viz twitter

E9bfFk2X0AQIa0J.jpg

E9WIdQoWEAAPuX3.jpg

E8dqCthWUAIs14J.jpg

E7LMJLHWYAkFARP.png

E674SS7WUAIS6ds.png

Over here the tax is 13%. So, take the tax and add a bit, or take a bit off if the server was a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.