Post Something Interesting

Be aware of Females on dating websites that do not show pictures from the kneck down and that put “average body type”

It’s a lie, when you end up meeting them they turn out to be land mammals who like cake (according to my mate)
I'll never forget the episode in the office where Ricky gervais goes on a blind date and the arranges to meet the woman in a pub and she turns out to be a fat girl.... The look on his face made me laugh like fuck.

Last edited:
A6983860-16-D3-4-F01-9-D62-D9265-D3636-BE.jpg

In Australia Weetabix are called Weetbix, you may think that's stupid but they call Penguins Tim Tams.

I mean, come on.

In Australia a tea break is still called Smoko, even though hardly anybody smokes these days.
And flip flops - sliders and the ones with a bit in the middle - thongs, what a weird country. If anyone deserves the cane toad that load do.

Notice I didn't mention that they call criminals members of the public

And flip flops - sliders and the ones with a bit in the middle - thongs, what a weird country. If anyone deserves the cane toad that load do.

Notice I didn't mention that they call criminals members of the public
Yes we're all crims here, but Brisbane is lovely, went there on Sunday, took a few pics, 24C and it's still winter.

FB_IMG_1629797299674.jpg
FB_IMG_1629797308321.jpg
FB_IMG_1629797224086.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.