Post Something Interesting

55-C45-BD9-D9-BE-4-B20-9-F00-7-C858-A31671-D.jpg

Still drinking beer

The ref well fucked over my eldest (under thirteens) team's match yesterday morning... After the game, my lad said 'let's smear shit on his car door handles', then his younger brother said let's wash his car with our piss.

The ref well fucked over my eldest (under thirteens) team's match yesterday morning... After the game, my lad said 'let's smear shit on his car door handles', then his younger brother said let's wash his car with our piss.
A pair of fine young lads

Something interesting you say?

I’ve just had to Google ‘pegging’. A pastime one of the heirs to the throne* allegedly indulges in.

*not James Hewitt’s kid, the other one.

Something interesting you say?

I’ve just had to Google ‘pegging’. A pastime one of the heirs to the throne* allegedly indulges in.

*not James Hewitt’s kid, the other one.
Not sure what it is but that lot can do anything they want without any problems.
Just reading about the future King taking cash from Bin Laden family.
Guess what there will be no enquiry.

Not sure what it is but that lot can do anything they want without any problems.
Just reading about the future King taking cash from Bin Laden family.
Guess what there will be no enquiry.
He allegedly likes getting bummed off people who are wearing a strap-on. Pegging. Never fucking heard of that myself.

All conveniently hushed by the pursuit of Ginger and his wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.