Post Something Interesting

A wood Frog can hold its pee for up to eight months,
I cant last longer than about 5 hours.

The Batgirl movie got cancelled....they spent 90 million to shoot a movie purely for streaming and decide it isnt even good enough for that! Just insane to me..

Im guessing they would have had to spend another 50 mil for reshoots and 50 mil for promotion... meaning the movie would need to make at least 400 mil to break even. Apparently by not releasing , they can make it a tax expense...

Jesus what has a Bat family fan got to do to see a proper movie?!

8cm live worm found in woman's brain here in Oz.
Took Docs ages to decide what was giving her symptoms, till they opened her head up and found it wriggling.

She apparently got the parasite from eating wild spinach leaves which had probably been shat on by a snake which was given the parasite from eating mice.

It managed to get from her gut to her head.

Last edited:
The Batgirl movie got cancelled....they spent 90 million to shoot a movie purely for streaming and decide it isnt even good enough for that! Just insane to me..

Im guessing they would have had to spend another 50 mil for reshoots and 50 mil for promotion... meaning the movie would need to make at least 400 mil to break even. Apparently by not releasing , they can make it a tax expense...

Jesus what has a Bat family fan got to do to see a proper movie?!
It's only what the rags spunked on pogba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.