Post Something Interesting

Absolutely true...
Irishman Anthony Clancy was born on the 7th day of the 7th month in the 7th year of that century. He was the 7th child of a 7th child and had 7 brothers.
On his 27th birthday he placed a bet on a horse called Seventh Heaven running in the 7th race on the card. The odds were 7-1 and the horse has a 7 stone handicap.
He wagered 7 shillings, but lost...the horse finished 7th.
Idiot.

Obviously should have bet on it finishing 7th!!

A quick scam warning, one I wasn't aware of. I went into my e mail account earlier on (talktalk) and I had almost 2000 (two thousand) e mails. All responses from companies that I had apparently requested information from. Couldn't think of anything else to do but delete them. I can only delete 50 at a time so it took a while to do. When I got to the last 50 I looked at them just so I didn't delete the ones that were genuine. Lo and behold there was an e mail from my credit card company asking me to call them as I had allegedly changed my mobile number and log in details. I called them and it appears some scammer had changed my details on my credit card and had attempted to transfer my CC balance to a bank account. Having looked into it in the last half hour, it appears that what the scammers do is flood your e mail account hoping that you will delete ALL e mails so not see the one from your credit card company until it is too late. As I say, this is a new one to me so heads up Blues...
Fucking hell.
What next.

The Velocette Venom was a 499 cc single-cylinder four-stroke British motorcycle. A total of 5,721 machines were produced between 1955 and 1970.

In 1961 a factory-prepared Velocette Venom and a team of riders set the 24-hour world record at a speed of 100.05 mph (161.01 km/h) at the Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry, a banked oval racetrack in France. It was the first motorcycle to average over 100 mph continuously for 24 hours and no 500cc or single-cylinder motorcycle has broken this record.

What a beauty !

1694220815386.png

No team from the capital of France, Germany or Italy have won the European Cup/ Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.