Post Something Interesting

On Sunday to celebrate a small matter at our friends place, I had a drink, not a lot, not even in the universe of a lot. On Monday as the day wore on I started to feel the worst hangover engulf me. I was shocked at how bad it was. I came to a rapid conclusion I had to drastically cut back booze as this wasn’t worth it. It was a sad moment

On Wednesday I found out I had covid and it was this that fucked me up. What a relief. Phew.

On Sunday to celebrate a small matter at our friends place, I had a drink, not a lot, not even in the universe of a lot. On Monday as the day wore on I started to feel the worst hangover engulf me. I was shocked at how bad it was. I came to a rapid conclusion I had to drastically cut back booze as this wasn’t worth it. It was a sad moment

On Wednesday I found out I had covid and it was this that fucked me up. What a relief. Phew.
That's a shame, you were on the verge of saving 30k a year on booze.. could've bought a few new hair pieces in differing colours :)

Light weight

A quick scam warning, one I wasn't aware of. I went into my e mail account earlier on (talktalk) and I had almost 2000 (two thousand) e mails. All responses from companies that I had apparently requested information from. Couldn't think of anything else to do but delete them. I can only delete 50 at a time so it took a while to do. When I got to the last 50 I looked at them just so I didn't delete the ones that were genuine. Lo and behold there was an e mail from my credit card company asking me to call them as I had allegedly changed my mobile number and log in details. I called them and it appears some scammer had changed my details on my credit card and had attempted to transfer my CC balance to a bank account. Having looked into it in the last half hour, it appears that what the scammers do is flood your e mail account hoping that you will delete ALL e mails so not see the one from your credit card company until it is too late. As I say, this is a new one to me so heads up Blues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.