Post Something Interesting

An underrated activity
Now i am split here, I have a pond, if my neighbour climbed over my fence and dangled his bollocks in it, without asking, I would be outraged.....
BUT in this current heatwave and the fact I am a sexual deviant, the thought of dangling my bollocks in someone else's pond........

Now i am split here, I have a pond, if my neighbour climbed over my fence and dangled his bollocks in it, without asking, I would be outraged.....
BUT in this current heatwave and the fact I am a sexual deviant, the thought of dangling my bollocks in someone else's pond........
One of my mates years ago gave me the idea, that was in a cool stream walking the fells, prefer my adaptation

They don't blush for sure, but I swear a dog can look embarrassed in certain circumstances.

Defo.

On one of my runs the other day there was a dog proper struggling to curl a dump out in that mad crouch position they do as I passed it on my loop.

Looped back about 6/7 minutes later and the poor **** was still there trying to force one out.

Looked embarrassed as fuck.

Defo.

On one of my runs the other day there was a dog proper struggling to curl a dump out in that mad crouch position they do as I passed it on my loop.

Looped back about 6/7 minutes later and the poor **** was still there trying to force one out.

Looked embarrassed as fuck.
Well how would you like it if joggers were running past you all judgemental when you were trying to have a shit?

Well how would you like it if joggers were running past you all judgemental when you were trying to have a shit?

I felt that tight on the dog I decided not to loop round past it again just so I didn't have to put him/her through the indignity of the whole thing again.

It's probably still there now the poor mite.

I felt that tight on the dog I decided not to loop round past it again just so I didn't have to put him/her through the indignity of the whole thing again.

It's probably still there now the poor mite.
Fucking hell i'm laughing more than I should at this.
Make sure you give it a knowing wink and a thumbs up next time you see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.