Post Something Interesting

Outside Trinity College, Dublin, is a statue to the 19th century Irish poet Thomas Davis who wrote the nationalist anthem "A Nation Once Again." Fountains play nearby. Students with too much drink in them have been known to relieve themselves in the fountain while singing his song "You're a Nation once again ..."

Probably gonna get shot for this. Used to work for a guy near Strangways. He had Lambo Diablos the works, been in em, fuckin old skool Bentleys the lot. Same guy owned a yellow Ferrari(i think, same week Lady Di died), killed them students in Withy(he hired them out)back in the late 90s. Anyway, had a wank in his office top of me steps. Nothin to do with his office I was painting the whole place. You know when yer just want to spit. Looked like piss. No wonder he got collard, couldn't open his fuckin paper work, id glued it. He was on the front of the MUEN not long after in front of a Lambo. Not gonna name him

Probably gonna get shot for this. Used to work for a guy near Strangways. He had Lambo Diablos the works, been in em, fuckin old skool Bentleys the lot. Same guy owned a yellow Ferrari(i think, same week Lady Di died), killed them students in Withy(he hired them out)back in the late 90s. Anyway, had a wank in his office top of me steps. Nothin to do with his office I was painting the whole place. You know when yer just want to spit. Looked like piss. No wonder he got collard, couldn't open his fuckin paper work, id glued it. He was on the front of the MUEN not long after in front of a Lambo. Not gonna name him
???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.