Posting pictures or gifs

The 'B' is indeed 'Bold' and if you click on the 3 vertical dots (there's 3 lots of them) you'll see even more options. There are also drop downs for some options to expand the possibilities :)

Try highlighting all of a post and then setting the 'Alignment' as 'Align right' if you want to trigger the more 'ordered' minds on here ;)
I wanted to highlight yours but was easy it made mine bold but not yours.
We sent the big files on “what’s app”

I laughed it was the first time ever I used B for bold,
then had a look at three little dots, wow more signs I tried the first one colour blue, then I chose A Book Antigua sorted back to black type.
World cup moment thanks that was hard.

The family brain box 14 yr old suggested “what’s App” and sent the file for us also changed the phone settings, to reduce the size of files, People who have grown up with technology know what all the signs are for. Thank you for your help genius.

Last edited:
I laughed it was the first time ever I used B for bold,
then had a look at three little dots, wow more signs I tried the first one colour blue, then I chose A Book Antigua sorted back to black type.
World cup moment thanks that was hard.

The family brain box 14 yr old suggested “what’s App” and sent the file for us also changed the phone settings, to reduce the size of files, People who have grown up with technology know what all the signs are for. Thank you for your help genius.
I might point out that I'm in my 60's :)

Edit: and am certainly no genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.