Post's on here, my appologies for the extra s by accident.

Banned Tosspot said:
bluealf said:
Message subject: Re: Lemmy, Maineman et alFolder: Sent messages
Keep it you woman bully.

They will giggle and piss themselves over your claim.

No threats to be seen lol.

What a fool you are.

Can i have your permission to copy and paste so everybody else can laugh at you again.

i will post it in a section you peruse if you want ? I see you have deleted the bit about the slap that was here, no worry. Ric has been informed.

x

So here is my abusive pm for all to see.

So i dont think i have much to worry over, i am sure they are still trawling through the hundred's marked BT no doubt.

I have certainly done know such thing you lying twat.

Is this what you done to maineman/ernesto also then, making up things that havnt even been said?

If my pm has gone to Ric in any other form than what i have printed, you indeed must be a good editer.

Also i would be man enough to say it here if i had actually threatened to slap you.

Always twisting it around to make yourself look like the victim to deflect people away from the original thread.

Infact this would not have even happened if you where not bullying a lovely poster once again, with your vindictive agender.

bluealf said:

Is this what you done to maineman/ernesto also then, making up things that havnt even been said?

If my pm has gone to Ric in any other form than what i have printed, you indeed must be a good editer.

Also i would be man enough to say it here if i had actually threatened to slap you.

Always twisting it around to make yourself look like the victim to deflect people away from the original thread.

Infact this would not have even happened if you where not bullying a lovely poster once again, with your vindictive agender.
How do I know you are lovely?

You sound a bit nuts. I hate to say this but you are a poor man's Stony.

Re: Posts's on here

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
quiet_riot said:
Did you follow it through?

No, in the first instance the offending poster quickly issued a public apology, in the second I briefed my legal team who told me that as the poster had not mentioned my name specifically I would not be able to make a water tight case.
Do you class me as your "legal team" now? As that's exactly what I told you in a PM when you were throwing your silly threats around.

Re: Posts's on here

Dubai Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
No, in the first instance the offending poster quickly issued a public apology, in the second I briefed my legal team who told me that as the poster had not mentioned my name specifically I would not be able to make a water tight case.
Do you class me as your "legal team" now? As that's exactly what I told you in a PM when you were throwing your silly threats around.

LOL rumbled.

bluealf said:

Words fail me. Just when I thought you couldn't get any sadder alf you go and post somehting like that. Incredible

Why indeed are you dragging Stony into it ?

You want him to reply by goading him so you can report him next ?

What a sad specimen you are.

Ps We both know who the lovely poster is.

bluealf said:
Why indeed are you dragging Stony into it ?

You want him to reply by goading him so you can report him next ?

What a sad specimen you are.

Ps We both know who the lovely poster is.
No. I was just pointing out that he is better at what you are trying to do. People only know who you are through me. At least he throws a joke in now and again and moans about other stuff.

Anyway, Sharon will point out that she isn't a woman and a human being so stop treating the ladies like they are not equals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.