Potential for Serious Violence

Blue Smarties

Well lads we knew it was coming, the MIBs are apparently 'up for it' and I've been told they've even organised their own transport so they don't go into the away end coach area.

barn_682x400_917324a.jpg

school_bus.jpg

(I'll edit this now for any other tossers who can't realise that this thread is a piss take and send stupid Private Messages giving it the hard man about condoning violence, bit ironic. I don't promote football violence and think that should be left to die_hard the Batman of Manchester to sort out).

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Blue Smarties said:
Well lads we knew it was coming, the MIBs are apparently 'up for it' and I've been told they've even organised their own transport so they don't go into the away end coach area.

barn_682x400_917324a.jpg

school_bus.jpg
why am i thinking about the airport bit in call of duty mod warfare 2 looking at that picture.

Lets Hope They Dont Leave there Dummy in the mini bus!

when did they takeover stagecoach;and the metrolink.

Potential for Seriouse Violence

Ive heard on the grape vine that both our hooligan following and the rags MIBS are going to be well up for it in these coming Carling cup games. A lot of old school i prosume will be turning out for this game swelling the usual numbers of dickheads. I pray that these games aint a reflection of the west ham vs millwall game when the cocks took the headlines!

Town should be interesting after the games......

Could Get Prowwpa Naughty!

I got told the other day, it could be mayhem. The police are already having major headaches over this game. I cannot see how Mary D'S , and the Manchester can open for this game, there's no chance. I wonder what people will do to pass the time before kick off.
I'm gonna dust off the old Doc Martins off, just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.