Potential for Serious Violence

They are probably the biggest bunch of shithouses I have ever come across.

They will quite happily beat up kids and pensioners but when it comes to anyone who is prepared to stick up for themselves, they ain't interested and will run a fucking mile.

An absolute joke.

dw7 said:
how do the same set of fans get tickets for all united away game if they have ballots and not a system like ours

Get the tickets off the execs as they are entitled to away tickets apparently.

Ok not glorifying violence blah blah blah .........................BUT

One game last season was really quite funny when I was walking along past the fence opposite ASDA towards the Gas tower thing. A car drove past with some Utd fans shouting abuse at me and about 3 lads behind me. Threatening all sorts and saying we were shit etc

Trouble is there was the usual road closure etc and the lights ahead were on red.

The threats seemed to stop when they realised they couldn't drive off and were stuck in traffic then they REALLY panicked when 3 of the blues walked over to them and tried to open their door and ask them to explain their previous abusive behaviour. One NEARLY got out but fairly rapidly locked his door when one of the blues started kicking fuck out of the car. Even numbers and THEY had started everything. Gobshytes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.