Potential for Serious Violence

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

Nearly every derby day has trouble somewhere in town, but for these two the number of way fans are doubled or trebled, for the first time in years they are taking place after dark and the rags are well aware that for the first time in a generation we are a real threat to their place at the top of the table.
If you are going keep your wits about you and you SHOULD be ok,, but the thing about derby day is you never know where or when it may kick off, still, with 9,000 Blues in darkest salford the MIB's might get more than they bargained for if they try it on, as it wont be as easy to pick off lone blues.

I hope not.Might be a bit paranoid but some would like to set a precedent and ban us from the competition if we were found to be the perpertrators of serious trouble.Don't give them any excuse.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Potential for Seriouse Violence
Ive heard on the grape vine that both our hooligan following and the rags MIBS are going to be well up for it in these coming Carling cup games. A lot of old school i prosume will be turning out for this game swelling the usual numbers of dickheads. I pray that these games aint a reflection of the west ham vs millwall game when the cocks took the headlines!

Town should be interesting after the games......

Could Get Prowwpa Naughty!

i think you have potential for a dictionary :D

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Hooliganism is for teenage wankers wanting to look hard, and 30 something wankers who want to look young.

If they want to fight, then let them fuck off somewhere else and do it. I'm happy to beat them on the pitch and that's it. There are fucking disgrace to our club, and to our game.

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Is that the MIB?! Jesus they look like they're at a puppet show.

I think a lot of blues are still miffed at 4-3. Wouldn't want to be a rag going to the game at ours. Hope it doesn't overshadow the footy.

Mrs_Mancini said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Ive heard on the grape vine that both our hooligan following and the rags MIBS are going to be well up for it in these coming Carling cup games. A lot of old school i prosume will be turning out for this game swelling the usual numbers of dickheads. I pray that these games aint a reflection of the west ham vs millwall game when the cocks took the headlines!

i think you have potential for a dictionary :D

meow ;)

Let them, we'll fuck em' over just like we will on the pitch.

I know someone who will give me confirmation if anything is planned outside the ground or around.

Mrs_Mancini said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

i think you have the?potential for a dictionary :D

And I think that you have the potential for grammar lessons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.