Potential for Serious Violence

doots said:
Blue Smarties said:
The MIBS are soft, spotty teenagers we all know. Funny how me and my 6ft3+ uncle managed to walk straight through the fuckers without one of them saying or doing anything apart from legging it backwards. They'll go for the vulnerable, scum. Should be kept in.
you're right mate,they are scum but not MIB's.its NIB's,please.
Sorry my bad, NIB's it is. What does NIB's stand for?

Blue Smarties said:
doots said:
NOBS IN BLACK
Bwahaha, simple yet effective.
you calling me simple,you starting?right,outside now,ill be the tosspot bouncin up n down on me toes givin it large dressed like the bloke from the milk tray advert but nowhere near as brave,in fact,sorry mate,don't want any trouble,i'm off.

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

Cheltblue said:
The Cranium said:
You will have to excuse my naivity, but what or who are the MIB's?

From my experience of them, they are the Men In Black, a group of prepubescent toddlers who strike
fear into the heart and sould of every infant school in the Salford post-code.

Quality........pissed myself laughing

be careful or they might get you
pop-a-pimple-1.jpg

glen quagmire said:
Ricster said:
I'm no hooligan but as far as protecting other City fans, fuckin right i do. Derby last January. 2 instances.

Number 1. Sit in 110, and the guy who sits in front of me had a small kid. 2 at a push. When coins and other shit was being thrown into our end i stood with my back to the away fans to help protect his kid. Better me getting a coin in the skull than the young lad.
Number 2. After leaving the same game, a group of MIBS forced down the fence at the bus park for away fans and charged at City fans resulting in 1 old male, roughly 70, tripping over and being on the floor. If it wasn't for myself and about another 6 City fans charging at a group of about 30 of these soft arse's that caLL themselves hooligans they'd have given the old bloke a kickin. Instead, outnumbering us 6/1 they backed off. Fuckin cowards they are.

Ricster you are my hero in my eyes mate for that. (I'd have done the same) After the same match i was walking with my daughter on the asda side of the road towards ashton old road, when a few lads jogged past us, one of them punched me in the jaw/eye and i'll admit i stumbled as i was absolutley not set up for it! (Now i'm really lucky that my daughter has seen all my old fight videos at my mam's and has seen me take shitloads of shots in sparring, when she was a kid.) The 'hard men' just kept on jogging, i turned to my daughter who cool as fuck says " dad i can't believe he knocked you over, i hit harder than that"! We both laughed it off, untill we came across the woman with her head split open on the main rd near the b of the bang.:0(

So yes the animals should be kept in, if all they can do is attack fathers with their daughters or launch stuff at women!

Thanks for the kind comment GQ, but to be honest i'd do that for any blue. It's passion, plus being hit in the head might knock some sense into me, lol.

I'm hoping these tossers have grown some balls since January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.